thanks for your soln, I searched the web, and got some readymade soln files
too, I have one question regarding this,

if my php.ini is giving me 'session.save_handler' as 'files'  and as server
is a shared server so i may not be able to change it, so what can we do to
resolve this ?

manisha

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]