Graham Barlow <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:57 AM said:

> What do I need to do to our Frontpage forms to ensure the validation
> works again and we can force data to be entered.

I haven't used frontpage in probably 2 years so my memory may be a
little foggy. But iirc frontpage uses some kind of proprietary code to
do that form validation. You'll basically have to rewrite the forms and
use regular server side validation and/or javascript (server side is
better for data security). Otherwise maybe it's possible to have
frontpage extensions (I think that's what the form validation is using)
and PHP work together on the same file???

Maybe you can tell php to parse .html files and rename all your files
back to .html?? I know php will parse .html files if you tell it to but
I don't know if there will be a conflict with frontpage extensions or
not.

HTH,
Chris.
--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/