On Tuesday 18 November 2003 02:12, Arivazhagi Govindarajan wrote:
>     PHP Questions
>
> 1. Explain about session management and cookies ? In PHP how we can
> maintain a session
>
> 2. What is HTTP tunneling
>
> 3. How to enable PHP in Apache server manually?
>
> 4. When we upload a file using <INPUT> tag of the type FILE what are global
> variables become available for use in PHP
>
> 5. Explain SQL injections ? How we can avoid this
>
> 6. Write a small script to connect a MYSQL server in PHP
>
> 7. Given a class B network with subnet mask of 255.255.248.0 and a packet
> addressed to 130.40.32.16 whatis subnet address
>
> 8. Using single Apache server can we host multiple sites . If yes how can
> we do this if no why it is not possible
>
> 9. what is search engine optimization ? In HTML using which tag we can
> attain this?
>
> 10. Write a function in PHP script to check whether string is a valid email
> id or not?

> Garfield on your mobile. Download now. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/gprs/
> How cool can life get?

What you can't find at php.net/manual/en you can find on google. But I have a
question for you..... Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a subnet mask of
255.255.248.0 invalid??? I thought it had to be 255's and 0's.

This seems like laziness..
--
"I have a photographic memory. I just forgot the film" --Unknown