I want to do two-way encryption on a file coming through the web server.  In
this context, I would want to generate a public and private key, encrypt the
file stream (i.e., don't want to write the unencrypted file to disk first
and then encrypt it; I want to encrypt the stream as it comes in) with the
public, send the private to the recipient, and then destroy both keys on my
end.

When the file was accessed and the private key was provided, I would want to
stream the unencrypted file out without ever writing the unencrypted file to
disk.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this within the PHP construct?

Thanks!