I've been using array_search in my scripts for a while now, but have
come across a problem. My new page has a textarea field. If I enter
any new lines in the textarea, array_search returns false.

I have tried using html_encode, addslashes, serialize and nothing yet
has worked. My only other options that I can think of would be to
limit the textarea to one line (change it to a regular text input
field) or do a regex on the posted data and replace the line returns
with something else (which I have tried without success).

Kinda stuck here.. Not sure what I should try next...

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator
http://www.nittanytravel.com