Chris, et al --

...and then Chris W. Parker said...
%
% Eugene Lee <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
%     on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:47 PM said:
%
% > If you would stop using M$ Outlook and switch to a better mail client
% > that supports mailing lists, your problem would be solved.
%
% The problem with your theory is that some of us are in corporate
% environments where personal email is not allowed and therefore a
% separate client would not work. And we especially cannot abandon Outlook

If your reading the list is personal and that's not allowed, don't look
for sympathy from me, especially when it involves breaking the list.

If, on the other hand, your reading the list is professional, then make
the case for being allowed to use webmail or TheBAT! or mutt or whatever
even if only for reading this mailing list (but pretty much all lists
could benefit).

% because afaik there are no other email clients that can talk to Exchange
% as well as Outlook can.

And that's a benefit? *snicker*

%
% Chris.
% --
% Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
% http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

This wouldn't even be necessary if Outlook weren't broken in so many
ways.  It further makes the case against it!

HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"