Hello,

I know this may seem like the opposite approach but please let me explain
the important reason I am trying to discover how to do this.

Let us say you have a website www.example.com  and you want to track and
display information when a search engine scanned and stored the result into
its database.

Now you cannot change the home page name to whatever.php because this will
alter the seach engines ranking of your site and you cannot display the date
using JavaScript because the date will change even in the cache because the
code is on the page.

If you use the date function in PhP you can get the date and it will not
change in the cache since the actual code is not on the page that generated
it.

My question is how do I get the answer that I have in a PHP variable back to
an HTML page and give it lets say to JavaScript to display.

Thanks for any help on this.

Al