Hello BigMark,

Wednesday, December 3, 2003, 6:04:03 AM, you wrote:

B> At the moment this code accepts changes and deletes from the Db but when the
B> submit button is pressed it echos------------- 'Record updated/edited' and i
B> have to go back and refresh to view the updated list, how can i just have it
B> refresh. When you open the file it shows the list but when editing it
B> disappears.

The problem is that you're only printing the list if there has been no
editing of the database, when in actual fact you want to print the
list regardless.

Why not just remove this part?

  // this part happens if we don't press submit
  if (!$id) {

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]