Hi all:

Having some doubts with sql select queries here :

Right now, I have a "student" and a  "withdraw" tables.
For example, when student "John" has withdrawn, his name will be inserted
into "withdraw" table but John's record will be kept in "student" table for a
period of 30 days before it is deleted from "student" table. In the meantime,
in "student" table, the status for John should be set to "0" (inactive).
Wonder the solutions I have mentioned is possible? And if so, how shld i go
about doing it ??....Hope to get some help really soon...Thanks in advance!

    student table                          withdraw table
|   John      |    0   |               John      |  migrate
|   James     |    1   |