Hello everyone,

I have created a PHP and MySQL powered, web-based CRM package for our office. It simply takes care of our telephone marketing strategy. I need to provide this CRM package to our other clients as well. The CRM package makes use of 2 tables i.e. 'Admin' and 'Contacts' . The table 'Admin' stores the usernames and passwords of the people who are allowed to use the system. The other table 'Contacts' contains details of the contacts like name, email,city,state, tel,zip etc.

I want to be able to create a similar CRM package for other clients. My question is should I create a separate DB for each client.
or is it a better design practice to create 2 tables (Admin and Contacts) per client within the same DB. I am not sure if I have been able to clearly express my doubts here, but I will be more that happy to address any questions.

Thanks in advance
Pushpinder