The simple answer would be 2 while statements, but are you trying to mix the results
or are you keeping them seperate?
By mix there are 2 options

value_db1 Value_db2 Value_db1

or

value_db1
value_db1
value_db2
value_db1

by the simple answer above it would result in something like
Category #1
value_db1
value_db1
value_db1
value_db1
value_db1
Category  #2
value_db2
value_db2
value_db2
value_db2
value_db2

or a side by side thing....

Also how many records (approx) are you dealing with ?
you could bring the value from each table into an array and then dump the values
stored in the array.

Hope this helps...

Jack