You could investigate www.php.net/echo, I think it's what you're after.

Cheers
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: AJDIN BRANDIC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 March 2001 12:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Response.Write [OK]

Hi,

I have built a shopping cart and have made connection to an Internet
payment company.  Now once transaction is processed they want from my
confirmation page to receive an "[OK]".  How can I do this with php3/4?

Response.Write"[OK]" is what ASP uses, I think???

Thanks

Ajdin

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality'