Manuel Lemos wrote:

The latest spamming strategies consist on using valid sender addresses of inocent companies. Therefore, when you make up invalid addresses, all the bounces will go to the innocent companies mail servers. The more invalid addresses you make up the more harm you cause to innocent companies.

My strategy against spam is giving invalid addresses at my domain name, all of which redirect to [EMAIL PROTECTED] No innocent servers besides my own are harmed, and the spam is given to an authority who will (in theory) do something about it.