Hi,

I am going to use sessions to authenticate and protect my pages, this is what
I have so far...

User logs in via form, this is checked via a SQL call, if the correct
username and password are entered I run the following:

session_start();
    session_register("UserName","Password");
    header ("Location: Http://www.domain.com/members/index.php");

The bit where I get lost is 1) how to authenticate this on each page and 2)
How to close the session after the browser has closed. I have tried many
tutorials etc but none seem to go into great detail in those areas. Anyone
know of any decent tutorials or any snippets I can learn from.

Thanks