Rush,

templatetamer looks like an environment that I would be interested in using; however, what support resources are available for templatetamer? Is there a news server, bulletin board, or other help resource for people new to templatetamer?

Peter

Rush wrote:
"Jough Jeaux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Was wondering what everyone's favortie IDE is for
coding in PHP.  I've got a big PHP project in the
works.  I'll be doing alot with it and am looking for
ways to boost my productivity.

If you are going to work with templates, you can take a look at
TemplateTamer, which has IDE geared for such development.

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/