G'day all
I have been able to the the image to display, which is a gif image of a
rectange.
But the text doesn't get displayed on the image.

There are no error messages on the screen
The other messages entitled true type fonts is a thread I started as well,
but the image was not being displayed on the screen at all.
So now I have the image but no text on the image.

What could be causing this, and what should I have a look at?

Thanks
P.S: the code I use is below

<?php
  header("Content-type: image/gif");
  $im = imagecreate(400,30);
  $white = imagecolorallocate($im, 202,112,112);
  $black = imagecolorallocate($im, 255,255,255);
  // Replace path by your own font path
  imagettftext($im, 20, 0, 10, 20, $black, "arial", "Testing... Omega:
&amp;#937;");
  imagegif($im);
  imagedestroy($im);
?>