I need to retrive all column information from a DISTINCT query.  But so
far, I only can get one column to show by using this:

SELECT DISTINCT my_column FROM my_table;

which then gives me a list of my_column information and is correct, but I
need all information from all columns.  Querying this:

SELECT DISTINCT my_column, my_column2, my_column3, my_column4 FROM my_table;

was my guess at it, but doesn't work how I'd like.