Janos --

...and then Kovy said...
%
% Hi!

Hi, and welcome to the list!  We're glad to have you.

In the future, though, please don't just reply to any old list message
and start a new subject; it doesn't really separate your message from its
parents.

%
% I'm new here. Where found I listarchive?

It looks like http://php.net and http://lists.php.net are good places to
start.

% Otherwise I'm looking for mailing list develope with php (SMTP or...)

Mailing list software written in php?  I don't know of any, but there's
bound to be some out there :-)  It's not the best choice, though; yould
almost certainly be better off with a real listmanager such as ezmlm.

%
% Regards,
% Janos from HU

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"