Jack --

[Aha ...  I see that you provide the calling URL in this post, which
explains the near-duplication.  One question answered; a million to go!]

...and then Jack E. Wasserstein, DDS, Inc. said...
%
% There must be something obvious that I am missing but I cant get the php
%
% output from
%
% patreferhandler.php?%24referringdr=sample+person&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
% .com&dateofreferral=12%2F03%2F03&pfirst=clientfirst&plast=clientlast&telepho
% ne=555-5555&imageupload=&Submit=Submit

While it looks like dateofreferral, pfirst, plast, telephone, Submit
should work, I don't at all trust the %24 nistead of & at the beginning
of the URL; it's probably turned off your input parsing.  Fix that and
try again and let us know what you get.

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"