I'm getting the following error. My question is, where would I use the
ob_start() and ob_end_flush() function so I can get rid of this. I have read
the PHP manual, but not quite getting it.....Or if there is a better way?

This is how the files work. update-corrections-input.php (user inputs info
by a form). This file includes another file - restricted.inc. The form in
update-corrections-input.php calls update-corrections-write.php which
processes the input and then includes update-corrections-input.php again. So
basically it just brings the user back to the form again.

Any input is appreciated....

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache
limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/supreme/updates/update-corrections-write.php:2) in
/usr/local/apache/php/includes/restricted.inc on line 1