I am a novice, I am sure this is pretty simple...

I have two arrays of integers, equal length.
The arrays elements consists of the integers 0 through 9.
The order of the numbers in the arrays should always be different.

Example 1: Is ok
xArray: 2 9 6 0 1 3 4 5 8 7
yArray: 3 7 1 9 0 8 6 2 4 5

Example 2: Is not ok - the element "7" is in the same position in both
arrays.
xArray: 2 9 6 0 7 3 4 5 8 1
yArray: 3 5 1 9 7 8 6 2 4 0

I need a snippet that will compare the value of each element in each
position and call a function to create a new array if the compare evaluates
to true.  I assume that a foreach is the way to go, but I can't seem to find
the right syntax for it.

-------
if foreach (xArray as $x) == (yArray as $y) {
new_yArray ();
}
------

I know this isn't correct, but in idiot terms, it is what I want to do... a
test/compare.  Of course the compare should stop and call the function the
moment it evaluates to true at any given position.

Maybe I should be using a "for" loop? (again, not a clue)

Thanks anyone!