(sorry if this message is repeated, I got an email saying it wasn't
delivered)

Hey,

I am creating a complete PHP driven site for the first time and I am finding
my files growing bigger and bigger. Each page of my site includes the main
function library, which itself includes an html library.

The file for the page itself contains functions that only that page
requires.

My question is if it is better, performance wise, to split all the functions
into separate files (e.g. login_funcs.php, output_funcs.php) or if it is
better to keep all functions in one file.

Would there be any performance issues with including a file, which includes
a file, which includes a file etc.? Would there be any performance issues
with including large files?

Also, I am struggling to structure my code well. I would be grateful if
anyone could point me in the direction of good resources for creating php
projects or creating web projects in general.

Many thanks
Carey

---