Hello Scott,

SF> Sure the bank can prevent it or otherwise my bank would never use the
SF> website in the first place.  My bank doesn't use PHP, it use JAVA and
SF> surprisely, it work very well.

Really? How would your bank determine the difference between you sat
in-front of your keyboard logging onto their Java site, vs. say your
wife/brother/mother/etc?

Basically, they can't - they trust it's you who knows the access
details, and it has nothing to do with them using Java. Any sensible
PHP coder would do the same.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]