Like John said, make sure you have
$paging=new paging_class(); or $paging=&new paging_class();
Is it exactly the same script (each php page) or is it just the class that
is the same? Cause if the latter one, maybe you create an instance of the
object in the main file, and not in the included one...

If that fails, make sure you turn notices on, make sure the register_globals
setting is the same on both servers.. Not sure how, but register_globals
seems to be able to break almost anything...

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]