Hello Ryan,

RA> Its working perfectly well...but will I have problems if I try it on a large
RA> email list or
RA> will it hog resources....etc? ANY advice appreciated.

Stick this at the bottom of your loop (INSIDE the loop!):

set_time_limit(30);

The problem with your script is that if it takes a long time to run,
i.e. there are lots of email addresses then it'll probably time out on
you. The above command will reset the time-out limit after each email
is sent, preventing this problem.. so you can leave the script running
until it completes with no "Execution time" error.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]