Hi there, Jake,

On 9 Jan 2004 at 2:30, Jake McHenry wrote:

> Can someone point me in the right direction towards creating and
> implementing XML with php? I've heard it can make things much easier on
> me, and would like more info on it. Also, if anyone has any storys
> from using it, might give me an idea of what I'm getting into. Is it
> easy to implement? Does it make things easier on me in the future?
> Etc.etc.

First of all, please tell us what use you think you might have for XML. XML can be
used
in several different ways for several different things, but of course it's completely
useless for several other things.

Your question about whether or not XML is easy to implement cannot be answered if
we don't know what you might be trying to implement. XML is a fairly complex
technology that takes some studying; that much I can tell you right now.

Cheers,

Erik