Your needs are a little vague here -- if you're not looking for a service
that will actually accept payment, but will simply ensure a valid credit
card number has been submitted, you can build your own validation class.
There's a fabulous article on the process at Sitepoint:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/728

--
Matt Grimm
Web Developer

"Matt Hedges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Howdy... I'm building a site in PHP for someone that let's people enter
> their wedding information and pictures...  they want to charge to do
this...
> So what I need is something that will only let the person enter the info.
if