From: "Ben Ramsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7 to view and post to this news group,
> so I don't know if that has anything to do with this, but, after just
> posting a few messages to the list, I've received a bunch of what I
> consider spam to my e-mail address.

Common problem. The mailing list basically sends the message on your behalf,
so it's still coming from you. So any error messages, undeliverables,
"confirm" messages, etc, come to your address. It's the same as if you just
pasted everyones address in the To: line and sent the message. That's just
the way this mailing list is set up.

Either way, start training your Junk Mail filter to catch them and soon you
won't even see them. Been there, done that. :)

---John Holmes...