JoãO CâNdido De Souza Neto wrote:

Hello to all.

I'm using str_replace("\r\n","\\r\\n",addslashes($campo)) to add "\" in
mysql data to send to javascript variable.

Running in my machine with win xp + iis it's all ok, but in server with
linux + apache, the javascript variable no have "\" causing error in my
script.

This could easily be a difference between magic_quotes settings on the machines. Check your php.ini file son btoh machines and see if magic_quotes_gpc or magic_quotes_runtime is on. If the settings differ between machines, this is probably your problem.

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>