Hello,

SISAD> I'm a beginner in PHP.. And I'm working on a project..
SISAD> I want your help please to learn how to :

SISAD> 1- MD5 with PHP values.

$md5 = md5($variable);

SISAD> 2- Random values in PHP.

$min = 1;
$max = 100;
$random = mt_rand($min, $max);

SISAD> 3- Inserting values to mySQL DB by PHP and importing
SISAD> from them also to send echo. (For example : after MD5 some
SISAD> strings in PHP I want to insert them into the database also
SISAD> then to echo these MD5 strings).

Depends on your table structure, there are hundreds of tutorials
covering this on the web.

SISAD> 4- How to echo something.

echo "something";

;)

SISAD> 5- How to make some GET values like :
SISAD> http://www.mysitename.com/test.php?username=abc then insert
SISAD> them to the database.

$username = $_GET['username'];

***Strongly*** suggest you download yourself a copy of the PHP manual,
I am on a Windows PC so personally I use the CHM version for speed and
built-in searching. You can find example code for ALL of the questions
you asked in there.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]