Hello,

SISAD> Now I want the PHP file to take the Username and
SISAD> Password after the user enter them in the fields and compare
SISAD> them with the ones inside the database.. if they are the same..
SISAD> the serial field inside the database will send its value to the
SISAD> PHP page.. which will echo it as a variable ($var) there..

We are not here to write your project for you. Plenty of people have
already told you to download the documentation and get yourself some
good books on the subject. It is becoming clear you have no wish to
teach yourself, so why should any of us?

RTFM.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]