Hi all,

    Sessions have become one my nightmares.  Unfortunately, I have built
a system based on sessions
    and for some reason I having some really irritating issues.

    Simply here is my problem:

    After logging into the system, I set a session with information for
the Username and Password for verifiying
    the user's login into the system, that way I don't have to
continually ask for the information or pass
    in the forms.

    Currently I am using a database to store sessions, which I have
however encountered the same errors with file
    based sessions.  When I restart the session, it performs a selection
from the database on SESS ID.  However,
    in very consistently inconsistent points the selection returns 0
results.  However, I checked the database for the
    session data and found that the session information was gone from
the previous write.  But
    I am using an Innodb table and committing the transaction.  Odd?

    I am calling the session_write_close function at the end of the
transaction, to push the session through.  Also,
    in the session_destroy handler I put a debugging message to see if
the session was being destroyed and that is
    not the situation either.

    Anybody have similar problems with delayed in session writing or
lost session data?  I register all of the data into
    the session that I need leave the session alone except for reading
of the session data.

    Thanks in advance!
    Matt

Matt Horner