hello all,

I am trying to develop an online testing module using PHp and MySQl on a Mac Platform. The module will need to have users authenticated before they can take the test. After that the system should take care of storing the scores of the users intp MySQL..Since I currently use Dreamweaver MX as the IDE, I decided to try out CourseBuilder, which is a built-in extension to Dreamweaver, Has anyone out there used other packages. I have used CourseBuilder, but it seems to me that CourseBuilder is linked to Pathware, which is a DB module (now owned by LOTUS i.e. IBM)

Thanks for your comments.

regards
Pushpinder