Hello,

I'm new to php/mysql and have been looking for help on this for a little
while.  I've searched around a bit but can't find anything close enough to
what I'm talking about here.  I want to create a drop down list from a mysql
db table (I know how to create and populate the table) that displays one
field [community] .  Then I'd like to select the community, submit my
selection and bring up a listing of projects for that community on a new
page.  The concept to me doesn't seem that difficult and something like this
must be posted somewhere...If anyone can either get me started or point me
at an example it would be really helpful.  Thanks

Dan