I would like to do this with a MySQL database containing
product information:

And if there are an odd number of products I want it to
complete the table row with nothing in the cell. I want
it to be able to automatically do this no matter how many
products there are. I'm not sure how to set it up to
print every other like that.
Jeff Oien