Hello, I am hoping that some body might be able to point out what is going wrong.

Basically I am running apache2 etc (sokkit) on a local MS XP machine. I downloaded libmcrypt.dll from http://ftp.emini.dk/pub/php/win32/mcrypt/ as specified on php.net

underMcrypt Encryption Functions’ and configured with no probs.

Viewing my local phpinfo() mcrypt: is showing up however with less supported ciphers than on the web server I use, but that’s not a problem.

So I run the script on localhost. It encodes but won’t decode. I run the same script on the web server and all works? What am I missing none of the functions are returning any error #s / Falses etc.

Code is attached.

Thanks for any help or advice

Will

One month FREE spam protection at www.cloudmark.com
Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against spam!

<<image001.gif>>