On Saturday 24 January 2004 02:55 pm, Mark Charette wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, pehepe php wrote:
> > Can we make .exe programs with php? for example we can do it with delphi,
> > vbasic.but can we do with php?

Not recommended for production boxes, but...

http://pecl.php.net/bcompiler

Also, there's Pharrot, but I don't know if that's even past the planning
stages.

If you're after encoding, try Turck MMCache. It's stable, IIRC.

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"...the whole idea of revenge and punishment is a childish daydream. Properly
speaking, there is no such thing as revenge. Revenge is an act which you want

-George Orwell