Hi all

there is a bit of a problem with running cron scripts on our server and i
would appreciate any help from the unix gurus.
The story: I have created a script in the cron dir that runs a php file that
sends auto emails. (The script is working fine when we run it through the
command line, so it's working fine).

The problem is that when the time comes and the cron should do its thing and
run the script automatically, it doesn't.
We have tried the cron.d dir and the cron.daily and nothing. The funny thing
is that there are couple of scripts in there that run properly (I've been
told anyways).

So the question is: Is there some file somewhere that lists the names of the
files that should run in the cron directory?
If not, can someone tell me what the h*ll is going on?

Thanks in advanced

Mario