----- Original Message -----
From: "Jas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 5:43 PM
Subject: [PHP] Re: variable container?

> http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.var-dump.php
> HTH
> Jas
>
> Jake McHenry wrote:
> > Is there some global variable container that I can print_r out to show
me all the variables that are being used on a page? In my efforts of
converting from globals over to sessions, I've been getting a little mis
organized with my code, and would like to know of all variables that are in
use on each page.

> > Thanks,
> > Jake

I want a list of all variables used. I tried just putting var_dump() but got
an error. I'd like to see a list of all variables being used in the script,
then I can start cleaning original code and what I have added. Some strange
results lead me to believe I'm declaring the variables more than once with
different values, and I'd like to know if there is a way that I can just get
a dump of ALL the variables in use. Unless I'm using the function wrong.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Jake