Thank you both, here is the entire code :

1<html>
2<head>
3<title>Untitled Document</title>
4<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
5</head>
6
7<body>
8<?php
9 $name = $_GET["name"];
10 $address = $_GET["address"];
11$city = $_GET["city"];
12print "Name is $name<br>\n";
13print "Address is $address<br>\n";
14print "City is $city<br>\n";
15
16mysql_connect("tflood", "thomas91");
17
18$result = mysql_query(
19 "insert into ephi.info
20 (name, address, city) values
21 ('$name', '$address', '$city')"
22);
23if ($result) {
24 print <<<EOT
25
26 <h1> Thank you. </h1>
27 Your signup is highly appreciated.  To show our appreciation, we will
send you something that you, in turn, will appreciate. <p>
28 Remember our motto: Once a Sinfonian, Always a Sinfonian, Long Live
Sinfonia!
29EOT;
30  }
31  else {
32   print "Something went wrong dunbass";
33  }
34  mysql_close();
35?>
36</body></html>

As far as mysql working on the machine, it is.  I am able to use the mysql
command to loginto the server and query my databases.  And I have the MySQL
Command Center installed and am able to see the databases on my computer
just fine.

Thank you for your help.

Tom

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]