First, let me apologize for this not being a specific PHP question, but
I can't find the answer and I'm hoping someone else here has run into
this.  Maybe I'm just blind, blond or stupid today. :)

In Zend Studio (Zend Development Environment) for Windows (on Windows
2000 fyi), when I hit the ESC key, it hides my "Messages", "Debug" and
"Output" windows.  This might be nice sometimes, but I find myself
hitting ESC (sometimes for no rational reason) and it's driving me nuts
that it hides the three windows I WANT to see and not the "File Manager"
window, which I really don't use that much currently. Hah

Is there somewhere to customize this or is there another key that brings
them back quickly?   I prefer keyboard use to mouse use and would prefer
not to have these windows disappear in the first place, but if it were a
matter of hitting ESC to temporarily hide and hitting ESC again to bring
them back, that'd be acceptable.

I promise to post more directly PHP related messages later, just gotta
take care of this one project first.

Thanks in advance!

-Trevor Gryffyn