> Hi,
> How can I check for existing site (e.g.
> http://www.somehost.com/someone) and check for existing mail (e.g.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED])?

You will most likely find the answer at:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&r=1&w=2

If you don't get any joy at this address I'd also suggest visiting
http://www.google.com/search?q=validating+email+address+php where there are
"about 1,220" possible solutions for your problem.

HTH
Jon

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality'