I'm attempting to have some java code send a post request to a php script,
but the variables are not being assigned correctly. The request comes
through
fine, but the vars keep coming up empty.

The java code works fine with a perl script that grabs the post vars, as
well as
from a simple html form submitting post requests to the script.

The only possible answer we've come up with some missing header
information. Does anyone know where I can find a list of header
requirements,
or have encounter this type of problem before. Using GET is not an option.