Pablo Gosse wrote:

Hi folks.  I have two virtual servers running under Apache.  I want each
to have a different include_path so I've set the following in each conf
file:

For Domain 1:

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  php_value include_path ".:/u0/vservers/domain1.mydomain.ca/html"
</IfModule>

For Domain 2

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  php_value include_path ".:/u0/vservers/ domain2.mydomain.ca/html"
</IfModule>

However when I call the following file under either domain:

<?php
echo get_include_path();
?>

I get this:

.:/usr/local/lib/php

which is obviously not right, and I know for certain that the daemon has
been restarted.

Can anyone tell me why this might be happening, or what I need to do to
get the different include paths to be recognized?

Cheers and TIA,

Pablo

Maybe your 'IfModule' isn't getting excuted. Try putting the php_value line in each <VirtualHost> without the <IfModule> wrapper. Or, you can try putting it in a .htaccess in the document root of the virtual.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush