Hi all,

I m using Turck MMcache for php source encoding. Now the server where i will deploy
those file need to have turck loader installed on it. And the procedure given in the
site requires  compiling the source and then including the TurckLoader.so extension in
php.ini file .

Now is it possible not to compile the turck source on client's server and simply
include the extension TurckLoader.so(which i'll provide them) in php.ini i.e bypassing
the compile face.

Please let me know .. as this is very urgent and client is not a techy person.

Thanks

Binay