Hi,

EG> For some great information on how to internationalize a PHP
EG> application, I would suggest checking out:

EG>    http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.gettext.php

My template class (yes another one) has the ability to use gettext for
translation and you can even generate the .po files directly from the
template. It's very small and pretty fast, you can check it out at
http://kwiktemplates.com/
Documentation is still being worked on as I get time but it is
straight forward to use. I can also supply a parser to generate the
php needed to work with the template if needed. I'll put it on the
site soon.

--
regards,
Tom