On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 18:57, Chris W. Parker wrote:
> Yeah this list seems to be the worst when it comes to messages of this
> sort. I suggest you just get used to it. :)
>
> Also understand that EVERYONE else gets the same stuff. (At least I
> think everyone else gets them...)

What makes these messages unique is that they claim the list's posting
address was what failed.  I don't know why the list forwards e-mails so
that bounces come back to me instead of the list itself.  Anyways, this
list is not for discussion of list behaviorl

/me stretches tape across his mou..*grunt*

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]