On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 23:03, Ryan A wrote:
> Heres what I am doing:
> I give the client a control panel where he can add,edit and delete accounts,
> after each of the actions I have a link back to
> the index page of the contol panel...problem is, unless he presses the
> refresh button it shows him the same cached content.
> How do i force the browser to display the new updated accounts after and
> edit or the new list of accounts after a delete?

It sounds like you may want to set the page to not be cached.  Here's
what I use to prevent pages from being cached:

function noCacheHeaders() {
 header('Expires: Tue, 1 Jan 1980 12:00:00 GMT');
 header('Last-Modified: ' . gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s') . ' GMT');
 header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
post-check=0, pre-check=0, no-transform');
 header('Pragma: no-cache');
}

This should prevent proxies, browsers, etc from caching your pages.

--
Adam Bregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]