Hello,

On 02/09/2004 05:29 PM, Richard Miller wrote:
I would appreciate any help you can give me about a problem I am having with PHP's CURL functions.

I want to use CURL to download news from Wall Street Journal Online. When you visit the WSJ home page, you're forwarded to an authentication page to enter your name and password, and then forwarded back to the home page. I want my CURL command to send the authentication cookie so when it's forwarded to the authentication page it forwards right back to the home page without having to enter the name and password.

When I use CURL I specify the whole request header, so I don't know what is wrong with your code.

I only use CURL for HTTPS and fsockopen for normal HTTP requests. I encapsulated the whole HTTP client protocol handling including cookie support into this PHP HTTP client class, that you may want to check out:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/