Hello Chris,

CdV> Can anyone recommend some template engines?  Or tips on using PHP to parse
CdV> an HTML doc, replacing it with real data?

One of the most common (and well used) template engines is Smarty:
http://smarty.php.net/

It might be overkill for your needs though, writing a simple template
system is pretty easy. I would have thought that even FrontRage could
handle HTML with embedded code though - from the point of view that it
knows not to display/modify it in the visual layout side of things.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]